Posted On: Jul-06-2021
This Job is Closed
- Answers telephone and give information to callers or routes call to appropriate official and places outgoing calls.
- Greets visitors, ascertains natures of business, and conducts visitors to employer or appropriate person.
- Make copies of correspondence or other printed matter.
- Prepares outgoing mail.
- General typing and filing.
- Prepare purchase requisitions for supplies, submit purchase requisition for payment, and maintain a record system for purchase orders.
- Maintain an inventory of office supplies.
- Receive, dispatch and maintain record system for maintenance request.
- Assist in the collection of rents and shares the responsibility of monies collected.
- Display a responsive and professional manner in solving all request, complaints, and problems. Maintains a clean and organized work area.
- Represents the Fond du Lac Band of Lake Superior Chippewa and the department in a positive and professional manner in the community.
- Recognizes that employees have certain personal responsibilities which affect the operational efficiency of the Fond du Lac Band of Lake Superior Chippewa.
- Maintains proper attendance in accordance with Reservation Business Committee policy. Reports to work on time in accordance with Reservation Business Committee policy.
- Recognizes that each employee is a representative of the Fond du Lac Band of Lake Superior Chippewa and is responsible for demonstrating courtesy, respect, and sensitivity to the needs of every person including visitors and co-workers.
- Due to changes and modifications in the job from time to time, employees are required to be flexible and assume other responsibilities assigned by management as management sees the necessity. Some assignments may not be listed on this description.
- Normal physical requirements.
- High school diploma or GED preferred.
- Ability to type 40 words per minute is required.
- Ability to operate various office equipment is required.
- Knowledge of word processing and computer input and retrieval is required.
- Ability to establish relationships with all parties involved, and facilitate harmonious working relationships at work and on projects, and permit prompt resolution of problems and conflicts as they occur is required.
- Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing is required.
- Ability to work independently and establish work priorities is required.
- Attention to detail and accuracy is required.
- Valid driver’s license and ability to be insured is required.
- Subject to pre-employment and annual background checks.
- Subject to pre-employment, random, post accident, return to duty, and follow–up and drug testing.
- Some travel is required.
This position is eligible for our comprehensive benefit plan, which includes medical, dental, retirement, optional life insurance, optional disability coverage and more. For detailed information please click here.
NATIVE AMERICAN PREFERENCE
PLEASE INCLUDE WITH APPLICATION YOUR CREDENTIALS AND RESUME
APPLY TO: Fond du Lac Human Resources
1720 Big Lake Road
Cloquet, MN 55720